Who We Are
Hagen Decorators Inc., a second generation family business, was started by Jim Hagen in Eau Claire, WI in 1959. Hagen Decorators incorporated in 1968 and began installing commercial urethane spray foam roofing systems under the name of North Central Insulation in 1969, being one of the nation’s first businesses specializing in the application of spray foam roofing systems. In 1972 we became a qualified applicator for the General Electric Silicone Roofing System and have since become trusted and qualified applicators for most of the leading foam, coating and cellulose manufacturers in the industry.
Current President and owner of Hagen Decorators Inc., Tom Hagen, began working at Hagen Decorators with his father and brothers in 1979 after graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Tom became President of Hagen Decorators in 1995 and in 1998 he purchased the business from his father and brothers. Here is a little more about us:
- High Dunn and Bradstreet rating. For a complete report click on the Dun and Bradstreet web site at www.dnb.com Hagen Decorators Inc. State: Wisconsin
- We are a A+ Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Our crews average well over 20 years’ experience in spray foam applications
- Hagen Decorators/North Central Insulation has an outstanding safety record
- We are fully bonded and insured
- Qualified applicator for BaySystems GE Roofing system, Coating Foam Solutions, Premium Spray Products, Gaco Western, BASF and other major product manufacturers
- Highest Quality Applicator Award from BaySystems GE Roofing system since 1972
- Active members in industry associations SPFA(founding member), NRCA, ABC, AGC, PDCA and local and state Chambers of Commerce
- Over 40 years’ experience providing sustainable solutions for businesses and schools
- Expanded our service area to Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana
I have worked with built-up asphalt, single-ply and SPF roofing. SPF is far superior to other roofing systems.... Robert T. Stetson, P.E.